job-destination-europe.net is provided by u.bus GmbH - Gesellschaft für regionale Entwicklung und europäisches Projektmanagement
Waldenserstraße 2, 10551 Berlin
Telefon +49 30 61629640
Fax +49 30 61629643
Handelsregistereintrag: HRB 83094
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
.marqs / photocase.de
Warschau - By Radek Kołakowski
Project association partners:
u.bus Gesellschaft für regionale Entwicklung und europäisches Projektmanagement mbH (www.ubus.net)
Since 1988 u.bus GmbH:
- advises public administrations, companies, associations, vocational education and training organisations and civil society initiatives on issues regarding regional and European structural policies,
- supports the internationalisation and transnational cooperation of these organisations,
- organises and coordinates European model projects in the framework of the European structural funds on regional, national and European level,
- organises transnational study visits, workshops and conferences for European actors in the field of labour market, vocational training d social innovation (e.g. on June 10th, 2014: Conference “Social Innovation in the Metropolitan Regions of Vienna, Stockholm and Berlin: Insights and Outlook”),
- researches funding opportunities at national and European level and publishes those on the web portal Berlin Transfer (www.berlin-transfer.net),
- supports public administrations, companies, associations and vocational education and training organisations with the development, administration, coordination and evaluation of projects in the context of European labour market and vocational education and training policy and the acquisition of funds,
- writes studies on issues regarding regional and European structural policies and publishes specialist articles.
Bildungsmarkt Unternehmensverbund (www.bildungsmarkt.de)
- Bildungsmarkt is a non-profit non-governmental corporation, which has been employing and qualifying people for the labor market since 1986. Bildungsmarkt provides vocational training in trades and industry, in the service sector and in the educational and health care sector. Their goal is job placement in the regional, national or European labor market. They cooperate with businesses and consult companies on training and personnel development. Bildungsmarkt target the unemployed and help to integrate young and adult people to the labor market according to businesses needs. Networking with national and governmental organisations, businesses and international trade associations, companies, vocational schools and training centers always helped to create perspectives for employment. In European pilot projects, they study the changing demands of the market and test new blends of content, methods and instruments. Just as social fabrics change, so, too, do the markets for employees.
- Most trainings of bildungsmarkt unternehmensverbund include training of cultural competences and promote mobility.
- Their clients are governmental organizations, municipal institutions, and businesses. Their partners are trade associations, businesses, vocational schools and training centers in 12 European States.
- Bildungsmarkt is cooperating with 25 partners from 12 European countries in pilot projects supported by European educational and vocational programs as Leonardo da Vinci, Erasmus+ and European social Fund. We specialize in: mobility, learning languages and intercultural trainings, new methodology, new markets.